Monday, April 23, 2007

Confession

Welcome to Language Addict. I'm Jimmy, and I am completely addicted to languages right now. My main blog, JimVentions
, chronicles my normal geeky life, and I do occasionally post language things... but I'm afraid that I have just so much to say about language that I need to start a new place.

I'm starting this new blog just to chronicle my addiction to language. I'm going to talk about things I'm discovering, try out some translations, and review some of the products and sites that are out there. I should warn you that I'm approaching this with humor and love, and I have no interest in long pedantic diatribes about, well anything.

So if you stumble across this, by all means leave me a post. Perhaps there are other aspiring polyglots out there who have things to say. So let's see what I come up with.

No comments: