Saturday, July 7, 2007

In case you're wondering

Just as I had teased Coffee Break Spanish for taking off for a few weeks while a "day job" deadline loomed, I must plead exactly the same for why this blog has gone "dark". This weekend we're finally doing the big upgrade I've been working for the past 7 months to deliver, and while I can't say I've been pulling 60 hour weeks or anything, I have been very short on free "brain cycles" to devote to language.

I expect that this will clear up in the coming weeks as I get back to just one client, and the golive dies down.

By the way - Coffee Break Spanish came back from their break with a huge surprise: A crazy theme song. It's just a riot. Add that to ChinesePod's revelatory theme song to their "news and features" podcast, and I think that the silly has been loosed upon the international language fanclub.

That's it for now. More when my head clears a bit!

No comments: